Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Another blog?? :)


huh? i got another blog...haih..sometimes i just wonder y i have somekind of blogsite like this...keep blogging n blogging..but then late in the night, i think...why am i doing so? y am i expressing my feeling in such a virtual way?

Perhaps i am lonely. Perhaps, i can hardly find some1 to tell...or to listen to me. I wonder y... i am not that kind of person who are too quiet..talk less.. in fact, i do joking around wif frens, laughing, yamchar.. However, how many of them is trusted one? how many of them whom i will share my feeling wif? how many of them would comfort me during my down time? the answer is few...too few..sad!

Dunno since when that i started to express myself thru net(blogging). i dunno who will read this...some1 that i knew..some1 that we dun even noe each other.Funny huh? :)

Welcome to my space...my eternaland..which completely reflexes the real side of me..the wholly true n sincere iLuF..

1 comment:

iLuF said...

sorry about that mzkitty.. i notice that u are from Washington. so it's common that u can't understand many of my shortcut or words used. coz these are our malaysian language...lolz...mixed up with other language like malay n mandarin..
anyway, thanks for leaving me a comment...tq! nice to meet u

Google

-iLuF-