Friday, August 03, 2007

020807

Quite a happy day for me today.. physically~
Evening chiang and me went to Du's house at Plaza Prima to swim.. Then we joined kheryi to take our dinner at KFC.. (no creativity at all). haha~
Then as soon as we got back to tbr.. kheryi called again to yamchar at Feeling.
Once again we joined her.. we had quite a enjoyable gathering there.~~ kheryi got mad and kept squeezing chili sauce to other ppl.. i guess she was too stressful at work that day..haha~~
After David left, i can feel the care from some true frens. i know actually who really care for me and who really treat me as a fren. However i nvr tell them how i feel.. and how i am touched for what they have done for me.. deep inside my heart.. i do appreciate them and i promise myself to cherich this relationship with them forever.
These few days, maggie is sad and lisan is down. They shared with me but i can hardly help. the only thing i can do is to be a listener. Sincerely, i hope they will be fine! and be optimistic.
I am sad too.. internally. But i choose to hide inside of me, not to tell anyone else. I am learning to be independent to be strong. It's better to be strong when my frens are down. At least they can still rely on me during this miserable period for them. They are my best frens and i love them. my heart really ache to see them crying.
Here, i pray for all of my frens' happiness always!

No comments:

Google

-iLuF-