Friday, May 18, 2007

Back in hometown


As soon as i came back from Redang, i rushed back to my hometown.. well it's mother's day!!~~
Happy mother's day, mummy!! i Love you~~



^This is a pic of my beloved mummy, taken by iLuF secretly..haha~~


Haha~ this is my new passport.. lolz..actually i want to accompany mama to S'pore de.. But unluckily, i need to sit for my exam.. sad sad~~ Sorry mummy, next time k? hehe

Try my best to accompany u to Korea end of this year.. lolz







Later then, after 5 or 6 days, mummy followed me to KL..and this morning i sent her to Pudu, heading to Johor. Koko is at Johor ma, sure can take good care of her de..hehe~

Mummy and iLuF went to Times Square and Sg Wang yesterday.. Shopping spree..~~ yeahWe took out lunch at Gasoline. have a nice time wif mummy~~ Hope mummy is always happy..




No comments:

Google

-iLuF-